Streamate Daily Pay Transfer FAQ
Streamate is our #1 program on BoleynModels, and for good reason. Many cammodels have made a decent career on Streamate and don’t want to risk transferring to daily pay with BoleynModels for fear they will “lose” placement. Without further ado:
What is the procedure for transferring my Streamate account to daily pay with BoleynModels?
Follow these steps for best results. Things can be done slightly out of order and we can correct any errors, but this order is the smoothest.
- Start with registering with BoleynModels and properly filling your personal and payment information.
- You now have access to the “Streamate Daily Pay” form on your dashboard, please fill it out.
- Note that we need a NEW email address and NEW (can be a variation) screen name that hasn’t been used on Streamate.
- Send email@example.com an email from your old account’s email address to close your old account. IMPORTANT: Do not talk to your old studio, studios do not control closures of accounts. If your 6 month wait period is not up from being in another studio, let us know the situation so we can advise the best course of action.
- Fill out the steps for the new Streamate daily pay account we create for you.
- When the new account is approved you will have “New model status”. When you no longer wish to be a new model, email our support to begin your transfers from your old account.
Do I need to close my old account?
Yes, Streamate does not allow models to have multiple solo accounts.
How long does this process take?
If done during a normal work week, we can generally have the account approved by the next business day (sometimes within 30 seconds if everyone is on the ball). It will take SM support up to 24 hours to close your old account.
When does the daily pay start?
Daily pay with BoleynModels begins immediately and is automatic.
Do I get “New Model” promotion with the new account?
Yes, you have 30 days of “new model” status like with any new account you make. However, this ends immediately if you transfer anything from your old account. For this reason, we wait until you confirm with us if you want anything transferred. Note that if you have less than 1500 favorites, or they are from a much earlier time (more than 6 to 12 months old), we highly recommend using New Model status to the fullest rather than transfer favorites.
Which things transfer exactly and which do not?
The most critical things for your Streamate account transfer just fine. Namely the following:
- Your favorites that you’ve been building.
- Your most recent placement and scoring (and sometimes stars).
- Any “features” you had enabled, such as static screen and break button.
- Your original screen name can be switched from your old account to your new account, your account email can be switched as well.
- Your block and ban list.
These things do NOT transfer (at least immediately):
- Comments and tags
- Your old client notes
- Gold shows (take 2-3 days to show up again on the new account)
Note that everything critical to your placement on Streamate and retention of your regulars does transfer. Comments and tags in particular are “cool things” but ultimately do not contribute to your income or placement in any meaningful way – they are purely a gimmick in the big picture.
What about my money on my old account?
If you have earnings on your old Streamate account AND you are above the minimum payout for your payment method, you will be paid on Streamate’s schedule at the regular time. If you are below that minimum, it may take Streamate a few weeks or months to figure out the account is dead and they will pay you. Very rarely is that money sent to BoleynModels as the studio to pay out.
Can I go back to my old account?
Yes, we do not keep you. You will need to close your new account with us and email their support to re-open your old account. We don’t recommend doing this too often, or you are essentially building placement and clients on 2 different accounts and creating twice the long-term work load for a successful career. BoleynModels Streamate Daily Pay has a very easy bonus program to get 100% of your regular payout (or at least near it), so there is no financial reason to do so.
I seem to be missing features, what do I do?
Just let us know and we’ll have them turned on in short order.
I haven’t cammed in (a long time) and when I transferred I’m not doing as well!
There’s two issues with that. When you transfer your placement score, it takes into account your most recent work. If you haven’t cammed on your account in months or years, there’s nothing to transfer and you will be essentially starting over. The other is your favorites have a shelf-life – they get old and moldy just like anything else. Transferring 10,000 favorites from 3 years ago will not have the same impact as transferring 10,000 favorites you garnered in the last 3 months.
And also note that this is a general issue for everyone that hasn’t cammed in a while. The model count on Streamate has doubled in the last year and there is simply a lot more competition and new stars created every day since you last cammed. The hustle needed to make the good money has changed and newer models came into the shark infested waters ready for it. Studios DO NOT contribute directly to your placement and never have – the only real agreement studios have with Streamate is “we tell the models what we want and Streamate doesn’t tell them differently.”
So what should I do when I get the transfer?
After your transfer, put in at least a solid week of doubling your usual camming hours – and don’t worry about the money so much. This will put you at least where you were and your wallet/bank account will thank you for it. Being scared of the transfer can create a negative feedback loop. Good attitude leads to better earnings leads to a better attitude leads to better placement and earnings, etc, on down the line.