From time to time, we can make mistakes with payments and over pay. You may also request a pay advance at any time.
Regardless of how you receive the excess funds, the system is identical. Please read carefully before deciding to keep any excess funds or request an advance. We have no direct way to recover accidental over-payments, as we don’t utilize account control for your direct deposits (its a one way trip for the money).
Rules for advances are as follows:
- You must have at least 30 days earnings history in the BoleynModels Network.
- There is a 2 week waiting period between the time you pay back the last advance and the time we would consider another.
- The advance cannot exceed a 1:4 monthly debt/income ratio.
- There is a scoring system for future advances. Begin working within 3 days of receiving an advance and have it repaid within 7 days so as not to incur a negative score. The intent is so you can pay emergency bills and/or buy equipment to increase your earnings. This is NOT a way to go on vacation.
- Max amounts for non-US clients is significantly less due to high risk.
- Advances are NOT LOANS, the money you earn goes first towards the advance. Think of it as “going negative”.
- If you have worked (we can see a reasonable attempt) and you have not re-paid the advance in 2 weeks, we can restructure to a micro-payment scheme.
- If you have NOT worked and your account is negative after up to 4 weeks, we will begin collection procedures, detailed below.
- GRANTING ADVANCES IS 100% AT OUR DISCRETION. This is a privilege in our program and not a primary benefit of membership, and can be permanently revoked for any reason.
- We are an equal opportunity lender – your work and repayment history (and availability of funds) are the sole factors in our determination of granting your advance.
We do not charge any additional fees for an advance or accidental over-payment.
Collection procedure for amounts in excess of $20:
- If it is accidental, we will send you instructions on making a return payment. Generally we allow you to keep a small percent for your inconvenience.
- If you decide to keep the funds OR you requested those funds, you have until the 1st of the next month to bring your account balance back to positive.
- On the 1st of the month, we will send another request for repayment and instructions on how to do so.
- At 45 days from the time the advance was made, and you have not done a return payment or brought your balance back to positive, a claim and judgment will be made in small claims court. This is a time consuming but painless procedure from our side and doesn’t require a summons or presence.
- At 60 days of negative balance, if repayment hasn’t been made, your accounts with us will be closed and we will send the small claims judgment to a collections agency.
- If there are residual accounts (video sales, revshare, etc), these will remain open until the debt has been collected. If this exceeds your debt, we will pay you the difference, cancel the debt with collections, and then immediately close the account.
Keep in mind we do NOT want it to get to steps 4 and 5, but these are requirements put on us by our business partners and/or state regulations. We have no control over this. For this reason, we reserve the right to make pay advances in the first place.
If you are in financial trouble, we are more than willing to help in other ways as well. We’ve already negotiated with creditors, bail bondsmen, and bank management to reduce the amount of trouble someone might be in, and we’ll be happy to do so on your behalf.